Modal fabric shawls: not pashmina, but we love them!
Modal is a semi-synthetic fiber -- not made from ecologically problematic petro-chemicals, but reconstituted from scrap wood. It is silky, exceedingly soft, and quite comfortable in warm weather. It also accepts dyes quite readily, making it ideal for the ranghi-tanghi (multi-colored) digital prints that have become so popular in India and Nepal.
Our photo galleries:
- 100% Pashmina Baby Blankets
- Fullsize 100% Pashmina Shawls
- Medium-Size 100% Pashmina Twill Weave Shawls
- 100% Pashmina Shawls Pumori Weave (ultra-light diamond jacquard)
- Fullsize 70% Pashmina/ 30% Silk Shawls
- Medium Size 70% Pashmina 30% Silk Shawls
- Knit goods: Baby Blankets, Ponchos, Cardigans
To make a purchase, visit our Shop page
Below: VIS #901 Right: VIS #909
Below: VIS #902
Below: VIS #903
Below: VIS #904
Below: VIS #905
Below: VIS #906
Below: VIS #907
Below: VIS #908
Below: VIS #909
New photos coming soon.
Internet distribution office:
511 W. Green St., Ithaca, NY 14850 USA
Call us at (607) 256-0102. Night or day.
If we can't answer immediately, we'll get back to you. Soon.
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org